Schedule: T - Th: 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Length: 200 Hours
*Days and times are subject to change.
This Certificate program based in electronic circuitry and machine mechanisms offers comprehensive course work and training aimed at establishing a solid foundation in manufacturing and integrated mechanical systems. This training course ensures candidates maximize their earning potential in the rapidly evolving advanced manufacturing industry. Upon completion, graduates will possess the necessary skills to pursue entry-level positions as Electronics Technicians, adept at troubleshooting issues in machinery that combines electronic and mechanical components for product manufacturing.
What You Will Learn:
By completing this specialized training and course work, graduates will be able to:
- Assess and reconstruct electronically-controlled systems by following technical instructions, diagrams, and drawings
- Assemble systems using accurate wiring, through hole and surface mount assembly, and soldering techniques and in compliance with industry standards
- Implement safe working practices and responsible usage of tools and machinery in industrial manufacturing environments
- Communicate technical information effectively
- Analyze and help troubleshoot electronics and machine operations to maintain quality control in the manufacturing process and utilizing specialized tools such as multimeters, oscilloscopes, power supplies, and function generators
- Identify and help resolve issues in electrical, electronic circuits and surface mount assemblies, applying fundamental mathematical concepts
- Develop spreadsheets to efficiently organize, sort, and analyze data pertinent to electromechanical systems
- Collaborate as an effective team member to help address and solve technical problems
Source: US Bureau of Labor Statistics